Formally known as 'Let's Get Shabby' since 2009.
Times have changed and many of us have found our styles have too.

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

INTRODUCING OUR NEXT SPONSOR.....



Please welcome the very lovely and talented
 LEA
of

Here's Lea's story:

Hello! My name is Lea. I am blessed to be married to a wonderful husband and have three beautiful children who keep our days happy, interesting and full. In my spare time, I enjoy trawling op shops. I adore all things vintage and love finding something old and unwanted and giving it a new life. I dabble in a variety of crafts, sewing and scrapbooking and many of my thrifting treasures make their way into my creations. You can find out more about this on my crafty blog We like to make Stuff!


Six months ago, I launched Little Bits of Pretty.


I am very passionate about raising as much money as possible for The Children's Hospital at Westmead. It is a massive lifeline for our family and many others.

At Little Bits of Pretty you will find a range of pretty bits and pieces, loads of vintage bookpapers, preloved doilies, thrifted trims, vintage sheeting and a range of lovely finds from my op shopping adventures, some lovingly handmade and all thoughtfully chosen. But the best bit... 100% of your sale will be donated to The Children's Hospital at Westmead.

I am thrilled to be sponsoring Let's Get Shabby this month. It is a beautiful and inspiring challenge blog!



 

No comments: